Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student accommodation in Galway

Options
  • 02-05-2007 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

hi,just want some info on whats the best way to look for accomodation in galway
    basically i ll be there in a month time for 8 weeks , technically i would rather it to be close to oranmore but i suppose city centre is still good since i was told is not too far away
    whats the best way to look for accomodation and can you give me some tips since i never looked for accomodation before

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Contact the Accommodation office in UCG. They will be able to assist you. Their website is: http://www.nuigalway.ie/accommodation/

Shane

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Look on Daft or get the galway advertiser. The advertiser does a goof accomodation section in it and the paper is out every thursday. You could also try Glasan student village. Its only a couple of miles from Oranmore and Galway City Centre and the prices generally go down for the summer in there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 memet

thanks for the info
    will look into it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Just to let you know that you'll have to either drive or get a bus out to Oranmore from Galway city. You wouldn't want to be walking it on a regular basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

do you know whats the frequency of the bus?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 memet

actually just saw that the first bus from galway to oranmore its at 915 according to the timetable which is quite useless for me
    i guess accomodation near oranmore village is the only answer

Advertisement