Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sign Writing & Tints

Options
  • 01-05-2007 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of getting the following put in the back window of the Landcruiser:

"Governments are like nappies, they need changing often and for the same reason. Vote Rainbow on May 24th."

Any idea how much this would cost? Where around Blackrock is good? Will it cause a problem with my tints?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Is it because I is Blue(shirted)? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Vision fx off the walkinstown roundabout if your over that direct,it wont effect your tints as it will be on the exterior.

Depending on size id say 15- 20 euro

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,384 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Interesting that you are also getting tinted windows at the same time.....

colm_mcm wrote:
    Interesting that you are also getting tinted windows at the same time.....
    lol. I'm not ashamed! I swear.

There are tints on it at the moment to stop people seeing what's in the back. There is a few rips in the film so I would like to replace it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭andrew_ireland

Visit this site

www.pruntysigns.ie

They do all kinds of signs and are based around the Bray area, we've had some really great signs, decals and banners done by them so I'd highly recommend them.

Advertisement