Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much did you spend on your laptop / broadband?

Options
  • 01-05-2007 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

I'm about to spend €520 on a decent enough Dell laptop. It does pretty much everything I'm gonna want it to do over the next 2 years or so. I'm just wondering how much the rest of you paid for yours? Anyone get one any cheaper than that?

Also how much are you paying for your broadband per month? What company? And is it any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,306 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

I just payed €640 for mine and hopefully it will do me for at least 2 years - I would have rather bought this one from Dabs but they seem to be stuck in security limbo for a few days now so Dell is who I'm now buying from. If neither have delivered by Friday though I'm canceling both and getting one in the UK (moving Saturday); as things stand it seems neither will ship in time (Dell estimate 2 weeks for building and delivery!). I get my BB from BT and it's about €50 a month but that's line rental inc.

Advertisement