Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my Beer Gut

Options
  • 01-05-2007 3:41pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭


    Brothers, i have a very sensitive issue i need advice about....i have recently noticed that when i sit my belly becomes a six pack. i have no idea how this happened with my strict diet of breakfast rolls and bavaria. please take a look at what is left of my belly.

    CIMG1401.JPG
    Is there anything that can be done?
    if not then now that i am totally ripped i think im going to have to move to the fitness forum, but i wish i could stay here. :(


Comments

  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill


    uglyjohn wrote:
    Brothers, i have a very sensitive issue i need advice about....i have recently noticed that when i sit my belly becomes a six pack. i have no idea how this happened with my strict diet of breakfast rolls and bavaria. please take a look at what is left of my belly.

    CIMG1401.JPG
    Is there anything that can be done?
    if not then now that i am totally ripped i think im going to have to move to the fitness forum, but i wish i could stay here. :(

    Well Uglyjohn, I think I know what the problem is. You seem to be leaning forward a bit, as a result your fat rolls have folded together to form what looks like a 6 pack. If you bring your back up perpindicular to the ground and thrust your hips forward slightly, you should find that you regain the conventional beergut shape.

    As for whats causing the bad posture in the first place? I'm only speculating but I think the bavaria is slowly disolving the sinovial fluid in your spinal column. Switch to a quality beer like Pratsky or Tuborg.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam


    :D:D:D

    Holy Shít !!!

    Looks like my cat's face after eating a fcukin sour grape.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Jack Vegas


    uglyjohn wrote:
    Brothers, i have a very sensitive issue i need advice about....i have recently noticed that when i sit my belly becomes a six pack. i have no idea how this happened with my strict diet of breakfast rolls and bavaria. please take a look at what is left of my belly.

    CIMG1401.JPG
    Is there anything that can be done?
    if not then now that i am totally ripped i think im going to have to move to the fitness forum, but i wish i could stay here. :(

    A thick real ale would serve your gut finer than a pale light lager, sir.


  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭uglyjohn


    thanks for the advice, but im not sure i want to drink ale again.......

    i once drank a pitcher of it in a well known pub in town, it tasted great and that was all fine until the next day.

    i went to drop the kids off at the pool, as usual after a night out, and got a nasty surprise.....it was purple. :confused:
    i swear i am not exaggerating, there was a line across it, before the line it was brown, after the line :eek: purple...as in this colour : :(

    i decided i should avoid ale from now on.


  • Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭trout


    uglyjohn wrote:
    i went to drop the kids off at the pool, as usual after a night out, and got a nasty surprise.....it was purple. :confused:
    i swear i am not exaggerating, there was a line across it, before the line it was brown, after the line :eek: purple...as in this colour : :(

    i decided i should avoid ale from now on.
    I don't know if you should avoid ale at all, don't be a slave to the perfect monochromatic turd image foisted on us by the media.

    Multi-coloured or varieagated turds can be real crowd-pleasers too. :D

    Purple turds are quite rare ... you should be proud of yourself. Next time you are out ... try alternating ale and beer, and see if you can get a barber shop pole effect going the next morning :)


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne


    AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH! :eek:

    *gets back up off the floor*

    What a sight to behold, brother uglyjohn.

    Welcome, you will fit right in here.


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill


    uglyjohn wrote:
    Brothers, i have a very sensitive issue i need advice about....i have recently noticed that when i sit my belly becomes a six pack.
    CIMG1401.JPG

    Remedy: More beer, more fries, more sitting on the couch watching T.V. and
    no strenuous activity at all.

    Follow the above instructions and pretty soon that virtual 6 pack will become
    a very real keg.


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat


    trout wrote:
    I don't know if you should avoid ale at all, don't be a slave to the perfect monochromatic turd image foisted on us by the media.

    Multi-coloured or varieagated turds can be real crowd-pleasers too. :D

    Purple turds are quite rare ... you should be proud of yourself. Next time you are out ... try alternating ale and beer, and see if you can get a barber shop pole effect going the next morning :)


    Brother trout, you sir are truly depraved, I like the way you think :D


Advertisement