Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Reprogramming Mondeo windows

Options
  • 01-05-2007 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

I want to change the battery (it’s starting to give a little trouble when starting) in my ‘03 Ford Mondeo but the manual says that the power windows need to be reprogrammed after changing the battery. Can I do this myself or do I need to go to a mechanic/ dealer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Wossack

you should be alright, I think the programming is just so you can set a different default height for the window to come down to at a single press (sorry dad has one, and not been in it for a good while)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Hi,
    you can reprogramme the windows yourself. Normally re-programming consists of putting the window fully up, pressing the "up" switch for 5 (or 10 ) seconds , then putting the window fully down and pressing the window "down" button for 5 (or 10) seconds. Basically you are just telling the window where the fully open & closed points are for the one touch function on your windows.

Advertisement