Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P11tv

Options
  • 30-04-2007 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Platform 11 has started production on a series of programmes, which will be broadcast via YouTube. These programmes will be representative of problems on the rail network.The teaser can be found at the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV2cbMBGJWY

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Skyhater

Brilliant Derek.... Looking forward to the next instalment!!!

I know you guys will make sure there is no "Empire Strikes Back" episode!!!!
    Clear Facts..... They'll have no comeback to that!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,490 ✭✭✭daymobrew

IMO "Star Wars" and it's scrolling text is over used. Here I think it somewhat undermines the extensive achievements of P11.
    Maybe some footage of people boarding over crowded trains. Maybe include some audio of the dreaded words: "We're sorry to announce ..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭DerekP11

daymobrew wrote:
    IMO "Star Wars" and it's scrolling text is over used. Here I think it somewhat undermines the extensive achievements of P11.
    Maybe some footage of people boarding over crowded trains. Maybe include some audio of the dreaded words: "We're sorry to announce ..."

Its just a teaser to alert people to what we're doing. Obviously our "actual" programes will feature all the horrors and realities of travelling by rail. (and some good parts too)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭Schuhart

DerekP11 wrote:
    our "actual" programes will feature all the horrors and realities of travelling by rail. (and some good parts too)
    Speaking as an average gob****e and Maynooth line user, I would suggest that there is a point in stressing the positives too - that rail is simply a damn useful way of travelling, and better than bus or car for commuting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭DerekP11

Schuhart wrote:
    Speaking as an average gob****e and Maynooth line user, I would suggest that there is a point in stressing the positives too - that rail is simply a damn useful way of travelling, and better than bus or car for commuting.

That exactly what I meant by "and some good parts too".

• Advertisement
Advertisement