Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GJP Festival Accomadation

Options
  • 30-04-2007 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭

There is a large demand for accomadation in Drogheda the weekend of the Festival due to the Red Bull Dirt Bike show at Slane Castle.

I have block booked some rooms in The Boyne Valley Hotel which is not too far from the venue - 20 min walk, 5 min drive (taxi).

There is a special rate of €79 per person per night B&B and you must quote Green Joker Poker to get a room.

Once these rooms have gone you will be limited to what B7B's you can find or having to stay in one of the surrounding villages/towns.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭insafehands

Shortstack wrote:
    There is a large demand for accomadation in Drogheda the weekend of the Festival due to the Red Bull Dirt Bike show at Slane Castle.

I have block booked some rooms in The Boyne Valley Hotel which is not too far from the venue - 20 min walk, 5 min drive (taxi).

There is a special rate of €79 per person per night B&B and you must quote Green Joker Poker to get a room.

Once these rooms have gone you will be limited to what B7B's you can find or having to stay in one of the surrounding villages/towns.

€79!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,179 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Just booked myself into the Boyne Valley for the weekend. Thanks for the headsup Mike.

Advertisement