Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premier Class

Options
  • 30-04-2007 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

Hi,

what is the difference between Premier Class and Standard Class in Intercity trains? Couldn't find any information on the irish rail webpage.

Free nibbles and light refreshments or just a higher ticket price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,894 ✭✭✭✭Stark

You get to plug your laptop in. I don't think you get free food/refreshments. You can food from the dining car dropped up to your seat rather than having to go eat in the dining car.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

More Leg Room and more comfortable seats also.

Once in the summer i was going to Dublin from Limerick via Limk Junction on the Cork - Dublin Train and it was so crowded that standard people got to sit in the premier class which i thought was unfair on those who paid for premier. I sure hope those who paid extra got refunded at Heuston.

Advertisement