Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gutshot WSOP Freeroll

Options
  • 30-04-2007 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭

anyone who downloads etc the Gutshot software can play in a freeroll for WSOP packages tomorrow night. 1 package guaranteed for every 50 players.

Worth a punt IMO

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Moved to tourney sub forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,320 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Hammertime wrote:
    anyone who downloads etc the Gutshot software can play in a freeroll for WSOP packages tomorrow night. 1 package guaranteed for every 50 players.

Worth a punt IMO

Any link to the details of this? It sounds too good to be true, almost the Carlsberg of freerolls, so I need to see the details to see what I'm misunderstanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Any link to the details of this? It sounds too good to be true, almost the Carlsberg of freerolls, so I need to see the details to see what I'm misunderstanding.

Defo too good to be through. Link please

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

reg not open until tomorow just before tourny. Its a freeroll into grand final for every 50 players i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

http://www.gutshot.com/e/team/index.php

sorry I picked up the info wrong, its not a direct freeroll but one into a final. Genuine mistake lads (there goes my gutshot commission cheque this month!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭30something

I can't seem to set up an account in here, keep getting the error message "implode ........................." ???????

Advertisement