Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Full Run Tyres

Options
  • 30-04-2007 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi All,

First time posting on the motors board. Just looking for advise on some tyres.
    Has anyone here ever purchased or used a brand called "Full Run" ? Not finding much out about them on tinternet.

I have a Toyota Celica and am in the process of replacing my current set of tyres. They are 215 45 17" Bridgestone have given me the best quote but im not too familiar with that brand. Any advise would be much appreaciated.

Thanks,
    Mike

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭ctc_celtic

is that all it says on them, are you sure there isn't a make i.e. goodyear and full run is the model.

with tires, you get what you pay for, cheap tires are just that.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭bspoke

AFAIK they are budget Bridgestones. Made at the same plant by the same guys but without the brand name.

I recently had to repalce all four tyres on my car. Its running 18' wheels so the likes of Bridgestone and Goodyear tyres were going to run me the guts of 800 quid. Friend in the trade got me a set of Full Runs fitted for half that.

They are not the best tyre in the world and are a really hard compound so I wouldnt go throwing the car into a corner until they have warmed up but at the rate my car eats tyres I wasnt forking out for Potenza's or Eagle F1's

Advertisement