Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jackpot 10e rebuy

Options
  • 30-04-2007 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭

anyone heading in to this tonight?

can't beat gambooling on a monday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

i may do if anyone else is headin in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

I might do, not played this before, seems like a laugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭sosh

Gaaammmmmmmbooooooooooooolllllll.... Will be coming in to donate to the 1/1 game afterwards

tripee we may be reunited at last tonight... its been to long

sosh wrote:

tripee we may be reunited at last tonight... its been to long

dont worry im back for good now as i decided to pack in the work experience and considering the lecturer's havent found out yet i may have to go into hiding for a few weeks and you's all seem to get away with being downstairs in aungier st so i may try that for a while

i have to go to a removal at 7 so im not sure if i will make in for a beer or two before the tourney but i will definetly be in tonight,

fancy a beer in flannery's after?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

what a donkfest.

which one were you at the cash table sosh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Mr.Plough wrote:
    what a donkfest.

which one were you at the cash table sosh?

He would have been the biggest donk :D

cooker3 wrote:
    He would have been the biggest donk :D

na he didnt grace us with his presence, played the 1/1 game with a little success and then when it switched back to 1/2 i was back in my element and ended up staying until 7ish with a nice enough profit,

ps. its been too long without playing the jackpot 1/2plhe for i was almost having withdrawal symptoms

i also have to add that this was the worst standard of poker i think i have played in about 3 years and i still managed to make the final table and i wasnt even getting cards the players were that bad.

Advertisement