Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is that song?

Options
  • 29-04-2007 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Theres this song that has been annoying me from years. I barely have the gist of the melody or words, it was a rock one or at least by a very rock band.

I remember in the video the lead singer who has long hair has gotten married but then the bride dies. There is a scene where the singer is carrying the bride out of the sea.

Please help!, really annoying me:( .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Tomlowe

November Rain - Guns 'n' Roses?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Dunno about the bride being carried out of the sea bit but it does sound very november rain ish.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Meat Loaf had a video like that as well, i'm dredging my memories now but it could be anything. Got to give us more. I'd also be shocked if someone couldn't remember November Rain...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭JLemmon

Probably that Guns and roses video trilogy WOW!
    Don't cry, november rain, estranged, think they released it as a video to buy
    so you could have seen that. I remember the bride dying and someting about the sea in the estranged video (dolphins?) but She's defo buried in the nov rain video defo
    He cries at the grave, Poor Axel maybe he got a premonition of the future and his problems with chinese democracy, wait maybe the master tapes were buried with the wife!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

JLemmon wrote:
    Probably that Guns and roses video trilogy WOW!
    Don't cry, november rain, estranged, think they released it as a video to buy
    so you could have seen that. I remember the bride dying and someting about the sea in the estranged video (dolphins?) but She's defo buried in the nov rain video defo
    He cries at the grave, Poor Axel maybe he got a premonition of the future and his problems with chinese democracy, wait maybe the master tapes were buried with the wife!!!!!

That'll be the next excuse for delaying the release date, dontcha know.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

If its not November Rain, it could well be 'Last Dance with Mary-Jane' by Tom Petty.

Maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Tomlowe wrote:
    November Rain - Guns 'n' Roses?

Thank you thats it!.

Advertisement