Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interpol album - July 9th

Options
  • 29-04-2007 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

Their upcoming album, titled Our Love to Admire, will be released July 9, 2007 in the UK on Parlophone and July 10, 2007 in the US on Capitol Records, preceded by a Japanese release on June 20.[2][3] The first single from the album, "The Heinrich Maneuver," will be released on May 7, 2007.

- Wikipedia

A live version of the single is on youtube here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2YRmRVXvDQ

There is also a radio rip of it floating around.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

I cant frickin wait for this. They have fast become one of my favourite bands of all time. I listen to them constantly. So many amazing songs on both albums. Particular favourites at the moment are Say Hello To The Angels, Cmere, Roland and Take You on A Cruise. So atmospheric and haunting. Cant wait for more. Roll on July.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭gucci

cant wait for this either. gonna see them in belguim in july so will get a live preview of the album :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

Yes....I think this will soon challenge the Kings of Leon for my album of the year!

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Lunar Junkie

Yeah, looking forward to it.. though I heard the single the other day and it pretty much sounds like a cross between Slow Hands and C'Mere off the last album, okay but nothing new really.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Lunar Junkie

The new Interpol song available for audio streaming here:
    http://www.forums.spinner.com/2007/05/01/interpols-new-song-is-bi-coastal/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

Classic Interpol, I love it!!

Advertisement