Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IDW Toys: Would you like to see em

Options
  • 29-04-2007 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭

Personally I'd love if the next range was of the idw versions of the characters. Their updates are very nice looking. Plus, realsitic dinobots people!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Well Classics Jetfire was IDW Jetfire, shame his articulation is terrible, ruins the figure for me.

IDW Ironhide and Ratchet would be good given how similiar they are to the original. Jazz looks... wrong somehow. He shouldn't be as tall and bulky as Ironhide and Ratchet.

Bumblebee would be very cool but unfortunately you know the situation Re: VW.

The best IDW designs so far were the hearts of Steel Ones. I would LOVE a Choo-choo Bumblebee, that Megatron would be awesome too. These are the kinds of redesigns I love, they're undoubtedly very different yet still the characters they're meant to represent, unlike a lot of the movie designs(and you're stuck in the 80s if you disagree!!!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭professor kaos

I would like to see yoyager class style Blitzwing , Springer, and both Ironhide and Ratchet deserve accurate robot modes. Also the tank version of Megatron, leader class size !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Of the comic stuff I'd like to see brought into toy form.
    It would have to be the GI Joe/Transformers WW story.
    I'd love Phone Soundwave and Harley Bumblebee.
    And how could you not want those Seekers?

The hearts of steel Scourge would be fun

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Id like to see battleship Shockwave, Stormbringer Thunderwing (remold of energon megatron perhaps?) and Bludgeon.

Alternator Sunstreaker looks alot like the IDW one if you ask me

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Rozie wrote:
    they're undoubtedly very different yet still the characters they're meant to represent, unlike a lot of the movie designs(and you're stuck in the 80s if you disagree!!!).

Wow, you just couldn't resist it could you? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Galvasean wrote:
    Id like to see battleship Shockwave, Stormbringer Thunderwing (remold of energon megatron perhaps?) and Bludgeon.

Alternator Sunstreaker looks alot like the IDW one if you ask me

Apparently they used the same BAse design.
    BumbleBee is based on the Alt Designs they did for him that never came to be.

Advertisement