Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is my laptop worth

Options
  • 29-04-2007 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

HP Pavilion zv5000 Notebook PC

Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz with hyper-threading technology
    RAM: 512MB shared
    Video Memory: 128 shared
    Video Card: ATI Mobility Radeon 9000
    Display: 15.4 WXGA widescreen (1280 x 800)
    Hard Drive: 60GB EIDE 4200RPM
    Optical Drive: CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo
    Networking: Built-in LAN and Modem
    Wireless: Built-in 802.11g
    Battery: Lithium Ion
    Audio: Built-in harman/kardon speakers with 16-bit Sound Blaster Pro-compatible card
    Peripheral Connections: 3 USB 2.0, 1 IEEE 1394 (FireWire), 1 PCMCIA, 5-in-1 Digital Media (support for Secure Digital, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO and SmartMedia)
    Weight: 7.9lbs
    Dimensions: 14.3” long, 11.6” wide, 1.8” height

Thanks for ur help:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

i'd say about 300E

• Registered Users Posts: 6,306 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

If you are lucky someone could buy it for €400 but nowadays something like a pentium 4 is just never seen; you can spec up a brand new laptop from Dell for about €400 so you would need an idiot to buy yours for that much - mind you there are lots out there :DFor €470 from Dell.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ronokenneally

I went and got 2 quotes and i got one for 800 and another for 700 so i'm going to go with the 700 cos i think 800 is a bit much. so i'm putting it up on adverts, evening echo and buy and sell. any sugestions as to where would be a good place to put it up for sale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

you will be lucky to get 700e for that, unless someone who hasnt a clue, you could buy a good spec laptop in the dell outlet which would blow that away.

but go ahead, i would say even 500e would be pushing it.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

i think that valuation is a bit optimistic. i bought my dell 6400 lappy from dell outlet last year for 680e
    Dual core 1.66
    100 gig
    radeon 1300 128mg
    512 ram

I'd say you should ask for 450e and be prepared to haggle.

• Advertisement
Advertisement