Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

County Wexford Youth Theatre

Options
  • 29-04-2007 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭

Okay, I'm not sure whether or not teh rules allow this, if not I am very sorry for my mistake, if so, well please read on.

I am a member of County Wexford Youth Theatre, and this Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, Group B is performing a modernised version of Romeo and Juliet. This play, set in 1980s, in the "Pleasuredome", contains much music of the time and is directed excellently by Barry Wadding and Tony McCleane-Fay.

On Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, "Untitled" shall be performed by Group A. This play is set in modern day, and is not suitable for young audiences, lets put it that way.

Both plays shall be performed in Wexford Arts Centre at 8pm each night, and tickets shall be sold from the centre.

(Again, if I am against any rules, I am sorry.)

Advertisement