Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fitz or the jackpot

Options
  • 29-04-2007 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭

hey im heading into town later for some live tourney action just wondering what are peoples oppinions:

fitz €30 FO
    OR
    jackpot €60 + 5 + 5 scalps

oppinions based on structure, usual no. of runners and standard etc please???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Never played the jackpot game but played the fitz 30 game a few times. It's self deal which is the biggest differance. The standard is something you have to see to believe, it's incredibly bad. It makes the thursday student game in the Jackpot look like the big game in comparison. Structure is reasonably considering cheap price of it, if your have semi reasonable person dealing table then it's fine.
    I doubt the standard at the jackpot game is something write home about but it could never be as bad as 30 game, nothing could.

So to summarise, go to both :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,106 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

cooker3 wrote:

you're a sicko ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

Lmao

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

cooker3 wrote:
    Never played the jackpot game but played the fitz 30 game a few times. It's self deal which is the biggest differance. The standard is something you have to see to believe, it's incredibly bad. It makes the thursday student game in the Jackpot look like the big game in comparison. Structure is reasonably considering cheap price of it, if your have semi reasonable person dealing table then it's fine.
    I doubt the standard at the jackpot game is something write home about but it could never be as bad as 30 game, nothing could.

HEEELLLLOOOOO CAN YOU HEAR ME??

THATS SOME HORSE YOU HAVE.

Advertisement