Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Download-trial-US/Eu WOW problem...ya basicalli i need help

Options
  • 28-04-2007 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

I downloaded a 10 day free trial From www.worldofwarcraft.com, which meant waiting 10 hours for the full software to download..now when i tried to upgrade the account and pay for it it wont take my cred card.

I presume this is because im using an american account and i have an irish card. When i tried to set up a european account it seems like ill have to download the full sofware again...which will take another 12 hours..i presume there is a difference in the 2 softwares cos it let me set up the exact same username in the euro version..i dunno

Is there a patch or something that lets me play with a euro account on the Us software..I dont even care if i lose my character..i jus dont wana download it again.

cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

realm list can be changed to europe
    but ya need to buy the game to upgrade

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭BKtje

i tried to upgrade the account and pay for it it wont take my cred card.
    [/quickly]
    If you change the postcode to an australian or american one i think it works (least thats how i played on the US servers before it was released in europe).
    Of course it may have changed now.

Advertisement