Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Same again this wednesday!!!!

Options
  • 28-04-2007 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭

as last wednesday was a great night, we will be holding the same tournament, a €40+€5 nlh freeze out satellite for the GJP main event GUARANTEED TICKET at the Jackpot, and this time a €200 bounty on joe show's head!!! this will be held at 9pm 4000 starting chips with 500 eb chips new entries for first level only, 30 minute clock first 3 levels 20 min clock after break 30 min clock for final table. gl all
    25-50
    50-100
    75-150
    100-200
    150-300
    200-400
    300-600
    400-800
    500-1000
    800-1500
    1000-2000
    1500-3000
    2000-4000
    ect
    1. Jackpot are running the event
    2. Commercial
    3. wednesday Jackpot Card Club, Montague Lane
    4. 9pm start reg from 8.30pm
    5. Must be a member of the club, photo id required, over 18's only
    6. Purchased on the day from 8.30pm max 90
    7. No limit texas hold em tournament
    8. €40 freeze out
    9. €5 reg fee
    10. 100% money going into prize pool
    11. na
    12. freeze out
    13. 4000 starting chips + 500 early birds
    14. na
    15. See above
    16. 30 minute clock first 3 levels, 25 minute after.
    17. quaranteed ticket must be taken
    18. All dealer dealt
    19. Documented rules in club
    20. td Dukebox has final say on all rulings

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

this got a good turnout last week, anyone playing tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

was going to but have to play football instead.

ah well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

AKQJ10 wrote:
    this got a good turnout last week, anyone playing tonight.
    was thinking about it but there is the little matter of milan united tonight

just watch it in there the real winners are already through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

AKQJ10 wrote:
    just watch it in there the real winners are already through.

werder bremen got knocked out ages ago... DIEGO!!! WoOhOH!!!

anywho... comeback is on!!!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I would be far more likely to attend this if there was a rebuy/topup in place, even one, as the prospects of playing a sat for this where there are only 1/2 ticket(s) doesn't appeal to me that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

5starpool wrote:
    I would be far more likely to attend this if there was a rebuy/topup in place, even one, as the prospects of playing a sat for this where there are only 1/2 ticket(s) doesn't appeal to me that much.

DOT

yeh thats a fair point but its only 40 euro which is more than acceptable to qualify for. if you wanna spend 120 and there can be ten tickets then maybe could just buy a ticket outright.

Flannery's for the 1st half of the match?????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

AKQJ10 wrote:
    Flannery's for the 1st half of the match?????

of course,around 7/7.30ish, should be a good game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭joe o neill

im putting up the ticket is for people who mite not have 1000 to spend.. 40 is in everybodys reach... and i hope you all have fun..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

How many more of these will be run? in the middle of exams at the mooment.

29 runners, myself and bohsman were last seen playing heads-up!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Happy with how I played, was never all in for my tournament life through the course of the tournament, had Jeff all in heads up with JJ v Q7 for the ticket, Q hit, we ended up splitting it.

to be fair....i open pushed preflop, what are you putting me on!? at best we're racing!! :p

so three handed i've just taken 2 hits to my stack and am sitting on 30k of 129k in play. bohsman and other chap get it all in with TT vs JJ and bohsman rivers a T cos he's a sick rivering puppy... so blinds are 1k-2k for the next 20 mins, i've 30k and bohsman has 99k...

1st: €1000
    2nd: €160

whats a fair deal here if there is to be any, bearing in mind that we have both been saying to each other that we'll chop it heads up from about 2 tables out.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,177 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

ditpoker wrote:
    so three handed i've just taken 2 hits to my stack and am sitting on 30k of 129k in play. bohsman and other chap get it all in with TT vs JJ and bohsman rivers a T cos he's a sick rivering puppy... so blinds are 1k-2k for the next 20 mins, i've 30k and bohsman has 99k...

1st: €1000
    2nd: €160

whats a fair deal here if there is to be any, bearing in mind that we have both been saying to each other that we'll chop it heads up from about 2 tables out.

You both have won €160. You are now playing for a €840 prizepool that will be split 840 / 0 if you don't deal. He has you 10:3 in chips and has an edge in experience and skill.

Based on chip counts, a rearranged split of €640 and €200 would be fair, leaving an overall prize distribution of:

€800 // €360. This would give Oscar a big save on his ticket and would equal a nice result for you Jeff.

That said, I am wise enough to know that you would never accept that deal in practice. Oscar should have just played it out from that position IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

Wouldve been nice to get something for third too, after 5 and half hours of play... Other than that good tourney, wp Jeff and Oscar....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

wp lads, Jeff will ya play the event, im sure Oscar will....?

stevire wrote:
    Wouldve been nice to get something for third too, after 5 and half hours of play... Other than that good tourney, wp Jeff and Oscar....
    unlucky with the tens, so sick to come that far and get screwed by a 2 outer!
    He has you 10:3 in chips and has an edge in experience and skill.
    €800 // €360. This would give Oscar a big save on his ticket and would equal a nice result for you Jeff.

1. i forgot im crap at cards, i'll kill ya!
    2. i forgot 360 is life changing, i'll kill ya!!!

Advertisement