Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOL. 1k free roll 158 players,

Options
  • 28-04-2007 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭

Just started this a while ago on noble poker. about 40% of the starting field are afk. Lots of value here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,107 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

afk?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Just started this a while ago on noble poker. about 40% of the starting field are afk. Lots of value here.

wat does this mean ??:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Away From Keyboard.

Also, thanks for the late heads up BrokenArrows, lot of use it is now!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

lol. ya i know. i signed up a few days ago and it just poped up on my screen. i forgot about it. Managed to get it all in preflop AKs only to be called by J5. need i say more

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

wat does this mean ??:confused:

Neill,

Please stop letting the side down asking stupid questions, it is obvious to anyone able to use a PC what it means :mad: :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,107 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Im with big slick on this, it would of been far easier and poker friendly to use "sitting out"

• Registered Users Posts: 36,179 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Sigh. Worst Thread ever?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

comicbookguy-worst-thread-ever.jpg

fyp.

Advertisement