Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking about buying a Dell...

Options
  • 28-04-2007 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

Just having a look at Dell at the mo for a laptop and have set my sights on the 6400. They have special offers on : €80 discount, and free speakers. Now the speakers dont really interest me but this is the one Im looking at:

http://configure.euro.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?b=&c=ie&cs=iedhs1&kc=N4XENT04&l=en&oc=N04647&rbc=N04647&s=dhs&sbc=iedhsftdhpnotebook1

Anyone have any comments on the spec/ price? Not looking for a juggernaut of a machine and think this is a fairly good deal(1.6ghz Core2Duo, 1gb Ram,120gb hd, 256 mb Graphics).

(Also the current deals end on Wednesday. Would it worth my while waiting till then to see if they have any better offers??)

Thanks in advance.
    D

Advertisement