Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wouldn't mind joining someone.

Options
  • 28-04-2007 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Typing the title i released it might not be a good idea....but i'll go ahead with it anyway:D

I've been on/off WoW for about 7 months now....i've missed quite a bit...however i'm returning to the game....and to be honest, i'd prefer not to re-join the fools i was with before....

Basically i want to join my fellow Irish....any takers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

Yeah, me too. I'm damn tempted to pick up a game card tomorrow. Must... wait... till... exams.... over

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

theres a few Irish guilds out there -
    as I mentioned before I'm in Ronin on mazrigos (alliance side)and we're a friendly enough bunch -we're not really taking members at the mo , but give me a shout (drbob) and we'll give ya a try.Its mainly late 60's - 70 at the mo , but theres a a few alts and lower levels knocking about so you wont be that stuck for someone to group with , get an oul boost etc.
    We're not a totally Irish guild btw , I think the percentage is about 40% , 30% swedes , 10% english and the rest a mix of a few different places - we're an english speaking guild though so no worries there
    If you fancy going horde theres Neurofen plus on twisting nether - jeawan(naerbe) is the one to talk to there, know a few lads in it and they'r decent enough

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Fremen wrote:
    Yeah, me too. I'm damn tempted to pick up a game card tomorrow. Must... wait... till... exams.... over

I know the feeling :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

well us brothers grim www.grimireland.com are on Laughing skull eu. Getting some end game content done atm and always looking for some relaxed friendly players :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

Sigh... bought a game card on sunday. Hopefully it won't scupper my exams.
    I rolled a druid on dragonmaw

• Advertisement
Advertisement