Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Links?

Options
  • 28-04-2007 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

Ahh im a bit bored you see, and I was on this board a couple of times before:D . I must say it is quite an interesting board all right, and fair play to all that contribute to it. Anyway, I remember playing a game before, got the link of this board, anywho it was something where you get a package and you have to work your way out of it type thing (if that makes any sense to you at all). But I thought it was a savage game, can't remember the name of it, and I can't find the link for it anywhere at all.

I am looking to find this game again, so if anyone knows the link could they please please post it. And is there any other ones that people could recommend to me, because this day is just going to drag out........:D

Advertisement