Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XDA IIs and GPS

Options
  • 28-04-2007 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

I am after buying a XDA IIs and want to put gps on it. What software do people suggest for this? I have been lookin at copolit the tom tom nav is not compatable it says with it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭TontoMurphy

TBH the only software SAT NAV software i'd use is Route66. Perfect and works fine with XDAII, XDAIIs, and XDA mini too. Best maps for ireland. Don;t think CoPilots maps cover ireland (might need to be corrected on this)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Flying

Route 66 Navigate 7 all the way, also steer clear of Mapopolis on the XDA IIs to CPU hungry.

Route 66 will also have an updated release soon with Q4,2006 Navteq Maps ! Currently they are Q2 Navteq Maps

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

I got Route 66 Navigate 7 off a Friend for my Sd card but in the Maps it doesnt actually have the Ireland Map? Is it Linked to Britain or The Europe Map?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kevmac20

Can anyone help, I've purchased the Route 66 Nav7 intsalled it on an SD card (2Gb), using the manual method, installed this into the XDA IIs, it loads up, icon appears, but that's it it won't go any further, even clicking the Icon, is there something I'm missing, I've downloaded the updates.
    Also tried a different SD card (!Gb) no Joy, help anyone, Thanks

Advertisement