Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saviours of Space

Options
  • 28-04-2007 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭

Could you please pm me the contents of this link,
    I would really apreciate it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Passport

Are this years winners of the BOI Irish student music awards, an award which catapulted the Delorentos to fame,
    there myspace can be seen here

Here's what Jackie Hayden (Hot Press) had to say about the band's current single and their Hot Press showcase performance in Phil Grimes': The five-man Saviours of Space leave no doubt that they mean business from the word go. They kick off with their single "I Want It", a dynamic slice of contemporary pop-rock that takes the attitude and churning rhythms of Arctic Monkeys and adds a dominant organ to a song that nails it with great hook lines, a raucous singalong chorus, a manic vocal and fine harmonies. Their next offering is less frenetic but it builds up, and they introduce a trumpet player for an exquisite encore, a song with Beatlish undertones that brings an anthemic and majestic ending to their set. Saviours of Space now need to share their dynamic live show with the rest of the world. As part of this, "I Want It" will also be featured on a number of a number of radio shows including Colm O'Sullivan's Green on Red (Red FM), Eva Staic's The Irish Alternative (Spin FM), Rob O'Connor's Irish Beats (Beat FM), and Liam Merriman's The Secret Chord (WLR FM).

Just interested in what people think of the band, as I know them from the local scene but think maybee now they could go far?

Passport wrote:
    Could you please pm me the contents of this link,
    I would really apreciate it!

Can anyone help me out, please!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Threads merged.

Thanks John, can someone please send me the article though?

Advertisement