Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trail account = useless!! HELP!!

Options
  • 27-04-2007 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

Yo!

3 days ago i was dragged into using the free 10 day trial thingy. After years of me saying wow is crap, boring and ill never every buy it.. i need to get my hands on it.

"Heres the beef" (get it?), im a lvl 20 toren shaman and im not getting any more xp for anything that im doing. Im stuck at 450/23600 or something. Myself and my mate have done 3 quests, each of which were VERY LONG, and one we did over and over trying to kill a massive lvl22 spider (elite). Never the less theres a good 6000 xp that he got and i didnt. We are leveling up together, and untill i hit 20, we were even steven.

If i go out and burn 20 bucks on the game, will i be able to continue on my charactor from level 20?

If i buy burning crusade does it contain the earlier version of wow?

I need to know this asap, coz im going to get it today!

Cheers

reddy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

red_ice wrote:
    Yo!

3 days ago i was dragged into using the free 10 day trial thingy. After years of me saying wow is crap, boring and ill never every buy it.. i need to get my hands on it.

"Heres the beef" (get it?), im a lvl 20 toren shaman and im not getting any more xp for anything that im doing. Im stuck at 450/23600 or something. Myself and my mate have done 3 quests, each of which were VERY LONG, and one we did over and over trying to kill a massive lvl22 spider (elite). Never the less theres a good 6000 xp that he got and i didnt. We are leveling up together, and untill i hit 20, we were even steven.

If i go out and burn 20 bucks on the game, will i be able to continue on my charactor from level 20?

Cheers

reddy
    If you buy the full game your account gets "upgraded" to a full account keeping your characters intact, so yes you can lvl above 20. You need to buy the original version as the expansion will not install it, but you can get the full version for about €8 these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

If you buy the full game your account gets "upgraded" to a full account keeping your characters intact, so yes you can lvl above 20. You need to buy the original version as the expansion will not install it, but you can get the full version for about €8 these days.

25 in game, 17 in gamestop and all i could find was game... sigh!

Cheers dood, im on the warpath again ^_______^

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

welcome to the darkside.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

We have cookies :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

First time hitting the wow mark? say goodbye to friends and family and also the social life mon-fri PROBS sat-sun for the next year.

sunzz - 70 blood elf pretendadon.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

red_ice wrote:
    Yo!

Cheers

reddy
    what server you on? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

We're on Vek'Nilash :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 shadowmanman

if you can order online go to www.cdwow.ie thats one of the cheapest places to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

sunzz is afraid to paly on outland:eek:

neg kilian me > u. alliance scumbag :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 awaitingdrummer

hah yeh i got a trial account just there as well and got a mage 2 lvl 20 then i stopped gettin xp which was fairly gay! im not gonna buy the full version cuz it way too time consuming + say goodbye to ever having a relationship again :p

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭-TK^Creator

wow over the summer isn't too bad since u can play it in morning then go out l8r at nite but then ppl are raidining and pvpin proper at nite omg the decisions. hopefully i can get a nice UV tan from my crt screen ah the healty pale glow of a gamer during summer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

sunzz is afraid to paly on outland:eek:
    :eek:

afraid of u beating me alan just like in cs :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

sunzz wrote:
    lolol i'd mana burn you and /laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

sunzz wrote:

Well, Alan would have an aimbot as well this time....

Advertisement