Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a quick question...

Options
  • 27-04-2007 9:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭

hey there, i got a sony vaio vgn-fj3s laptop during the summer last year and so far its been running fine. however, there is one thing that has been bugging me for a while.

it appears to be running quite slow, even though i have very little on it. i used to have norton but that was eating up memory so switched to sophos as my college supplies it for free. the only other software i have on it is microsoft office. any suggestions??

also, even when it is turned off and plugged out, it make a really annoying buzzing sorta noise. its hard to explain. but i cant sleep with it in my room. is it normal for them to make this noise??

thanks a mil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Have a look at what I suggested in this thread.

And no, I wouldn't think it is normal for a laptop to make that kind of noise.

Advertisement