Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buses from Dublin to Shannon airport?

Options
  • 26-04-2007 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

Might seem like a stupid question but I need to know if any buses do this route. I searched on Bus Eireann site but had no luck. Im guessing no bus companies do this because of Dublin airport. Easy on me now please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

i think they do one keep lookin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Aquavid

Your best bet is the Bus Eireann 012 to Limerick, then change onto their frequent Shannon Airport service there.

Aquavid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

Yup, then the dedicated Shannon service... or else the 51 to Galway serves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

ya get the one into colbert in limerick and there you are spoiled for choice for buses to shannon airport (and with a bit of luck there will soon be a train from limerick to shannon airport)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Give yourself plenty of time, the bus I was on broke down and I nearly missed my flight! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Enigma365

Bus Eireann allow you to buy a through ticket for Dublin-Shannon Airport. You need to change at Limerick though.

Just telling you this so you don't end up buying two seperate tickets which would prob be more expensive.

Advertisement