Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was it blood or was it paint

Options
  • 26-04-2007 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭

Great story going around about how the famous blood on Curt Schillings sock during the 2004 ALCSwas actually paint, put on for effect.

A Baltimore broadcaster mentioned that Doug Mirabelli told him it was paint.

Story here
    http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?id=2849747&sport=headlines&ft=ss

Personally I am getting sick for Schilling, he is a good pitcher but my god he has to have an opinion about everything. Wonder how he will respond to this is anymore is made of it.

He is on Sports Radio 850 WEEI each Tuesday I think at around 1pm Irish time.
    You can listen live on www.weei.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭PappaCSkillz22

I like that Schilling expresses his opinion, as it is often more neccesary than allot of the rubbish the media comes out with, the perfect example being this insane inquisition to the 'sock'. Personally I would rather read Schilling's blog and thoughts on actual game play than this inane and pointless crap.

The freakin Doctor who conducted the surgery confirmed he had to take a look at Schilling in game because of leakage around the scar. There is zero story. This kind of stuff is so annoying, and all the Boston media's fault, it's the Globe that blew this story up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,263 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭kingcurls

who would doubt the great curt schilling....it was raspberry jam....thats whats running through his veins...love the drama that they create in the US around sports tho...also love the redsox, youk for MVP?

Advertisement