Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitz EOM 7PM Tonight

Options
  • 26-04-2007 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

just a quick reminder the fitz EOM has a start time of 7PM tonight

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

I'll see around a quarter to eight so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭MickL

Marq wrote:
    I'll see around a quarter to eight so.

make 8 or so lol

well done on post 2000 BTW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 kweeveen

the title of the thread should be, Larrys Murphys has a start time of 7pm tonight...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Good turnout tonight with 99 runners.

2 players knocked out in the first 4 hands at the table. AKvAQ on an ace high flop and JJv66 on an 862 flop so it was a strange start.

I was down to 4k after having to fold QQ on a 8 10 3 10 board. Back up to 6k after stealing a pot and then back to 4.5k after a battle of the blinds. Then this hand happens. Blinds 150/300. Stormin Norman makes it 1K UTG playing 12k, Ashley flat calls playing 14k, Big cork guy that plays the Omaha goes allin for 11k. I have 99 and think for a bit and suspect that i can get Norman and Ash to fold and get headsup with allin guy and his AK so i push.

They both fold and your man turn over AdKd and i dodge a Q10 with 2 diamonds board. Up to 11k at the break proceed to lose 3k playin 2 hands in the blinds really badly just after we came back.

Got moved table and back into the blinds with Smurph to my right, another good regular to her right and also had Johnny Weever and Marq at the table. I make a questionable fold preflop with AK in the SB but steal another 2 hands with J10 on a J high flop and then another 2k to get back to 11k.

I get knocked out when 5pin5 limps for 400 UTG, loose bloke calls the 400. i make it 3300 with AsQs. Loosey calls. Flop is Ks10x4s. He bets 5k, i push for 7 or so and he calls with KQ and that was that.

Win that pot and i'm quite comfortable but thems the breaks! Not too many boardsies around so hopefully Marq or Smurph goes deep. I'm off to bed. Work in 5 hours. Do i not like that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

After some serious traffic in the way between Larry Murphys and the Fitz I arrive with 5 minutes gone in the game. My tables has Eamon (5pin), chris Green with more chips than god. Set over set and german guy hit the dirt. I get off to a flyer and move up nicely to 11k.
    then this hand happens. I get pocket nines in LP and with blind 75 150 I make it 800 to go. Called by Eamonn. Flop comes down 4h 10c Ad, he checks, I bet 2k, he calls, turn is 7c. He checks and i go all in for about 7k he calls and announces that he has nothing at the moment, and turns over 5c6c and yes you guessed it the Jc comes on the river, and i have change 700. yuck yuck yuck. Cut a long story short i play all in or fold poker and work my stack back up to the dizzy heights of 9k when my exit hand happens.

I have moved table at this stage and Solicitor Kevin raises to 3k with blinds at 400 800 I look down at Kh8h and go all in for 9K (only picture card i had seen in 2 orbits of table and im getting short stacked.) He calls and turns over jd8d

Flop comes 6 9 10 rainbow, 9 on turn and the 7 on the river to complete his straight, great. Thought I played well enough, good crowd there, and the germans were back, they are funny guys. Great turn out. Any news on who won?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭HiCloy

MickL wrote:
    make 8 or so lol

More of a half 8 start

I came 14th with 12 getting paid so not too happy about that. Had a decent stack 2 tables out but lost a race with AK vs 99 for a lot of chips. Built up a bit then got crippled when my EP all in with KQ was called by A6, and out shortly after.

That was 3:30 so think it could have been a long night with the 40 minute blinds being a big help at that stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭5pin5

15th all in pkk v p77 for kevin farrely hits the 7 good bye but good night enjoyed playing live

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

lol donkaments.

Marq wrote:
    lol donkaments.
    DONKAMENTS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

was over about 6:15

Advertisement