Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What show is this?

Options
  • 26-04-2007 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

So I've got this half-remembered sketch in my mind and I'm trying to remember what show it is.

It's all about a scene in Eastenders where the entire pub raise their glasses and toast something or someone. But in this sketch, the glasses are all really lame cgi. So the actors are all green screened, and then the glasses are added in later. I have a vague recollection of glasses all being held up using string and then raised manually by some guy.

Does that ring any bells with anyone? Please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Afraid not man, I've never heard of it!!! Did you try YouTube??

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭mgsrocks

I remeber the one your talking about, it was on bbc about a year ao..ill get back when i remeber the name

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭mgsrocks

right, remeber now, it was called 'time trumpet', You can watch clips of all the shows on the website www.timetrumpet.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

mgsrocks wrote:
    right, remeber now, it was called 'time trumpet', You can watch clips of all the shows on the website www.timetrumpet.co.uk
    Ah, you're a legend, cheers

Advertisement