Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Germany in May

• 26-04-2007 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

Just wondering who should I fly with - so far Ryanair are the cheapest, but I dont entirely like flying with them

Has anyone got any decent recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

German Wings, Air Berlin, TUIFly, EasyJet, Lufthansa, Aer Lingus all fly in from different destinations.

Have a look here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭TeenageKicks

Lufthansa are the best at the moment and there fares are competitive, Ryanair usually are miles away from the City you are going to for example if you fly to Frankfurt-Hahn you actually have to take a bus to Frankfurt and it is another 2 hours and believe me its a killer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Lufthansa are the best at the moment and there fares are competitive, Ryanair usually are miles away from the City you are going to for example if you fly to Frankfurt-Hahn you actually have to take a bus to Frankfurt and it is another 2 hours and believe me its a killer

really because I just checked Lufthansa's website for flights and the prices are insane (and not in a good way)

Think I'll be doing Ryanair to Hamburg and Aer Lingus back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

skyscanner.com is a good comparison site too. hlx can be cheap if you book at the right time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Ph3n0m wrote:
    really because I just checked Lufthansa's website for flights and the prices are insane (and not in a good way)

Any time I've checked Lufthansa ex-Dublin they've been stupidly expensive.

• Advertisement
Advertisement