Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Online Indie Mag Needs Your Help

Options
  • 25-04-2007 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Hi there
    I am setting up an online magazine and alt. entertainment show. The website will feature written reports about films,gigs,albums,plays etc. There will also be a filmed section where we will be interviewing bands and asking them about what they are up to and filming some of their gigs . At the moment we are concentrating it in Cork but in susequent issues we will be heading farther afield.

However we STILL cant think of what to call it.it obviously needs to be catchy fun and represent what the site and show is about. PLease lads,if ye have any ideas post them here .

also if you are a band pm me if you would like to send on your info re: interview or gig dates

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

"Disowned in Limbo" its an Orange Juice Lyric Orange Juice were probably the first band on an indie label to sound like the sound indie would later come to represnt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

Rock Cupboard!!

From the episode of Father Ted, it's a piss take of Hot Press :)

"I knew a Father Clint Power..."

Used it for a similar project for college last year and people thought it was good..

Or else I'm just a huge nerd and no one else will get that.

I've said too much.

Advertisement