Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massive Plug!

Options
  • 25-04-2007 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭

Hopefully the mods will indulge me for the weekend that's in it...

Stillorgan RFC, probably the most junior of junior clubs in Dublin play in the Moran Cup (J3) on Sunday, V Lansdowne and the O'Connor Cup (J5) on Friday, V DLSP.

Feel free to come along and cheer on the underdogs!

www.dublinrugby.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Stillorgan RFC, probably the most junior of junior clubs in Dublin play in the Moran Cup (J3) on Sunday, V Lansdowne and the O'Connor Cup (J5) on Friday, V DLSP.

www.dublinrugby.com
    You can say that again!!! Great spirit in that club!!! :D

Are ye welcoming new players for the next season? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Of course we are. Keep your eye on the website for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

If Stillorgan win the O'Connor Cup, they'll probably be the first team to do so without winning any game in any round except the final.

Good luck to them in both finals.

Downtime wrote:
    If Stillorgan win the O'Connor Cup, they'll probably be the first team to do so without winning any game in any round except the final.

Good luck to them in both finals.
    Yeah, pretty funny alright!

Maybe DLSP won't show...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Good luck with this, I played J5 with clontarf this year and had great fun playing against Stillorgan seem like a good bunch of lads, did you get walkovers all the way through to the final?
    I think we played DLSP in the semi's it was either them or Wanderers I think... if it was them they are nothing special, just a big pack, they are pretty useless out wide.

Thanks for the heads-up, shoutman. It must have been DLSP, given it's the final and you lost the semi!

Not all walkovers, we got through on "technicalities" :D

We could of lost in the Quarter finals though, who knows lol...

Was this tecnicalities involving teams fielding ringers? If so we should of been given victories for every league game we played ;)

You didnt happen to play O.B. this year did you?

Didn't meet OB in any competition this season.

They must not of played in the cup, they would of walked it otherwise, they won every game they played, points for 325, points against 57.

It was quite obvious that it was a team playing way below their standards! What made it worse their J3 team were average at best!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭Tim Robbins

www.dublinrugby.com
    Great club, best of luck Stillorgan.

Afraid we lost both games.

Maybe next year!

Unlucky Mike, still a great feat to get to both finals.

Advertisement