Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for an article

Options
  • 25-04-2007 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi,

I am looking for an article that apeared in Archaeology Ireland Vol. 09 No. 3 (Autumn 1995) , the Viking Issue. It is an article called "a tale of two cemetaries", by Elizabeth O'Brien.

If anyone has it and would be able to scan it for me I would be eternally greatfull. I have no problems buying that issue of AE, but I would like to read it before the weekend, as I have an exam on monday, and can do with a bit of inspiration.

I will have a look in the local library and local studies centre, in the off chance they have that issue bound or otherwise, but I'm not holding my breath. Also going to the uni library is not an option I'm afraid.

If anyone can help, pm me and I will give you my mail addy.

Thanks,
    Dave.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Crowhill

Hi again,

the local studies centre has the aforementioned copy of AE. So I will be going down there today for a photocopy.

Thanks for reading anyway!
    Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 JacobM

For a second I thought the title of this thread was "looking for my uncle". Well, good luck anyways. I hope you find him.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭katarin

http://www.wordwellbooks.com/book.php?id=163
    you can buy the issue online if you're interested, €6.

Advertisement