Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultima Online?

Options
  • 25-04-2007 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd throw this old bone out there and see if anyone bites.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Is there a trial for it?
    Not sure though that I can handle another new mmorpg I'm assuming its another wow rip off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Play nice with the noobs Rev :p

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Is there a trial for it?
    Not sure though that I can handle another new mmorpg I'm assuming its another wow rip off.

Haha good chap.
    I think your lemon could be a little more sour than that though.

Unlike every single other ****ing MMO released.
    UO has PvP to beat them all.
    It's the only thing keeping the game alive though, at least on the production servers and not the freeservers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Coonagh Cowboy

I still play UO,have since beta.At the moment UO is gearing up to get an whole new graphics engine finally with the expansion kingdom reborn.What shard do you play on?

• Advertisement

Ah I stopped playing in 01.
    Was banned.

Discovered freeshards. =/

I think the pvp has become very unbalanced because they just threw in more expansions and changes. They didnt seem to examine the effects of doing so.

Advertisement