Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free City Of Heroes/Villains trail codes

Options
  • 25-04-2007 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭

Lo all,

I have a City Of Heroes/City Of Villains buddy code to give away and also 4 refer a friend codes to give away.

Here is the explanation of the buddy code

“As a token of our appreciation, we are providing each of our active players with one City of Heroes-City of Villains "Buddy Code". This is different from a free trial because not only does the code include ten days of play time, it also provides full access to the game. This means that your buddy will not need to purchase City of Heroes or City of Villains if they choose to continue playing, only the subscription time after the ten days have expired.*”

* Please note a credit card or Game Time Card is required to activate your buddy account, however you will not be billed until your ten days free game time have expired. You are free to cancel your buddy account at any time.

As for the refer a friend accounts, it works like this...

How does it work?

1. E-mail your friend a 10-day trial serial code by entering the requested information and clicking the Invite a Friend button below.

2. When your friend activates the trial account to a full retail account by buying a retail box or buying a direct digital download and then pays for their first month of subscription (excluding any periods of play included with the product purchase), you will have one month of free game time credited to your City of Heroes/City of Villains account.

3. You can have a maximum of 4 invites 'live' at any one time. As soon as one of your friends converts to a standard account, we'll give you another one to send to someone else. If your first batch of four invites is successful with all four friends converting to a standard account and each buying one month of subscription (excluding any periods of play included with the product purchase), you'll get four months of City of Heroes/City of Villains for free! Recruit more friends for more free game time!

4. You will only receive your free game time if your friend converts to a paid subscription within two months of the invitation being sent. Be sure to remind them to activate their account before time runs out!

5. You can see the status of each invite you send at the bottom of this page.

Yes I get free time and yes that is awesome for me but please don’t be like “f**k you dude, your only getting free time off this”!

The reason why I am doing this is because the codes I have are going to waste as no one is using them.

If you wish to get a code please PM me you email address and Full Name and I will send you an invite. 1st PM I get gets the Buddy code (the better option).

PO

Advertisement