Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Highway Engineer Pranks

Options
  • 25-04-2007 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭

Thought folks in here would like this :D

Left hand drive, dont forget that :D

Good ole XKCD ->

highway_engineer_pranks.png

http://xkcd.com/

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I wouldn't be surprised if the M50 turned out like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Slice

The top picture looks like the plans for the M50 interchange for the N4 after it's upgraded - in fact on the picture displayed at the interchange depicting what it'll look like after the upgrade there's a slip-road that leads no where. It's on an Archiseek thread somewhere

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,958 Mod ✭✭✭✭spacetweek

Slice wrote:
    The top picture looks like the plans for the M50 interchange for the N4 after it's upgraded - in fact on the picture displayed at the interchange depicting what it'll look like after the upgrade there's a slip-road that leads no where. It's on an Archiseek thread somewhere
    Seems highly unlikely. In any case all on and offramps in this pic make perfect sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I wouldn't be surprised if the M50 turned out like that.

Why is it not like that now;) *big grin*. Excellent pics OP, gave me a bit of a laugh.

Advertisement