Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody else notice?? **Spoilers** Crossroad and Malestrom Connection

Options
  • 24-04-2007 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

I was watching the episodes on SkyOne tonight. Did anyone else notice the music playing while Starbuck was in her viper chasing the phantom cylon the second time? It was all along the watchtower!! So is Starbuck a cylon?!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I wasn't aware that the standard viper came with ICE, perhaps a CD changer and a massive Sub in the back too! Explains why there's only room for one, the back seats been taken out!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

All signs point to Starbuck being a Cylon.

The actress who plays her also says that Kara is a cylon.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

All signs point to Starbuck being a Cylon.

The actress who plays her also says that Kara is a cylon.
    When the hell did she say that?Oh and All Along The Watchtower plays a big role in the season later on....well not a big role, but a role.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,996 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Didn't notice that. Cheers for confirming the 5th Cylon :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

When the hell did she say that?Oh and All Along The Watchtower plays a big role in the season later on....well not a big role, but a role.
    On one of the blooper reels on the DVD. It's on youtube.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

On one of the blooper reels on the DVD. It's on youtube.
    Oh yeah I remember that.........Although you must remember not everything they say on those things is actually true........ >.>

Advertisement