Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help

Options
  • 24-04-2007 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭

i need help, what should one do when their girlfriends is constantly trying to get them to give up their drunken ways and lose the beer gut??????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

put up with it and ignore like everyone else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

Sort it. If your girlfriend isn't watching your sixpack she's watching someone else's.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Tell her 'Yes, your arse DOES look fat in that'...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,958 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

rory1983 wrote:
    their girlfriends
    Girlfriends! - lucky bástard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭holland501

ferdi wrote:
    put up with it and ignore like everyone else

second that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,748 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

rory1983 wrote:
    i need help, what should one do when their girlfriends is constantly trying to get them to give up their drunken ways and lose the beer gut??????
    You really need to speak with the good folks in PI about this.

If, on the other hand, your problem was "what should one do when my beer gut is constantly trying to get me to give up my pussy-whipped ways and lose the girlfriend??????" - then we might be able to help.

Clue - The Answer is in the Question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Show her this

red-door-big.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Upgrade to a more beer compliant model !:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

respond with something along the lines of...

"do you not like me for who and what i am or are you a bit shallow?"

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Victor McDade

tell her she's no eva longoria herself then go for a pint

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Find yourself a fat, heavy-drinking girlfriend who doesn't mind you picking your nose, farting or checking out other girls boobehs and chuck out your whiny inconsiderate current model.

How do you turn a fox into a dog? Marry her...

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

Good slap in the jaw would do rightly

Bazzy wrote:

A bit of respect for the wimmins please Brother Bazzy, lest Sister Beru come along and kick your mysoginistic ar$e with that jackboot of hers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

Bazzy wrote:

Violence is the last refuge of the scoundrel. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Stop shaving and washing for a few weeks ...........Leave some skid mark undies around soon she`ll be thinking " Wheres my beer swilling beast of a man oh how I miss his drunken lovin ".
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

its not too bad yet, it started with a few joking comments then slowly but surely i can see her bringing it up more and more. Apart from this she is fine. But im happy with my beer gut i dont want lose it it defines who i am. Id dont want to turn into a skinny fruit eating yuppy.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

That's very impressive lateral thinking for a wimmins there Sister Oldyellar.

Skid mark undies are the only way to go Im afraid :)

Soon she`ll love you for whats on the inside !!

zaph wrote:
    That's very impressive lateral thinking for a wimmins there Sister Oldyellar.

Thanks Zaph I guess its because I used to have those man bits , it became harder and harder to find a decent woman to scratch them for me so I decided to become that woman :cool:

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Thanks Zaph I guess its because I used to have those man bits , it became harder and harder to find a decent woman to scratch them for me so I decided to become that woman :cool:

Which means that you're now a woman with nothing to scratch? :confused:

• Advertisement

Hill Billy wrote:
    Which means that you're now a woman with nothing to scratch? :confused:

No it now means Im a woman with a fella who will never have to suffer the pangs of itchy balls again :)
    I like to do my best for others :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    No it now means Im a woman with a fella who will never have to suffer the pangs of itchy balls again

Sister Oldyellar is the ultimate labour saving device. Every Brother should have one!

zaph wrote:
    Sister Oldyellar is the ultimate labour saving device. Every Brother should have one!

I shall show the other womans the way forward and the technique involved in this revolution:cool:

Advertisement