Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help us choose a camper

Options
  • 24-04-2007 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi - I don't know a lot about campervans or motorhomes, but my husband and I would like to purchase a cheap second hand one if possible. We have been camping (as in tents) for a number of yrs, and we would now like to go for a campervan or motor home. Could some one please advise us of types to look at or places to go - a number of our friends have told us that they think we should consider renting one before buying one. We live in the Mid-West region - anyone any ideas as to where to go to get further information on renting or buying.

Cheers Harvester

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭fits

What kind of budget do you have? Do you want a 2 berth or a six berth? do you want an old vw or something more modern with a shower and a loo?

We need more information!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Harvester

Ok, Sorry about that I was not sure how much info to provide as this is my first time to use this type of web site. Ok size wise I would be looking for something for 3 adults - My husband and I and my mom usually comes with us. She is a fit lady for her age however her age would need to be considered all the same (70-80). As for the budget - in around €10,000 to 12,000 I think. Some thing roadworthy, with a some comfort and in good condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭fits

Something like this hymer?
    http://www.usedcars.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=669268

I like the Hymers a lot

Advertisement