Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bealtaine 2007

Options
  • 23-04-2007 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

hi there just wondering what everyones plans for bealtaine are?...my original plan was to head over to avebury to see ppl i met last time i was over but alas icouldnt raise the funds....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

There tends not to be any big public pagan gatherings for the Sabbath festivals unless there people doing something up at Tara.

Even then notices tend to be on the notice board in the coffeeshop up there or on various pagan email lists.

We don't have the big public scene that other countries do.

I will be spending it with friends and family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 crowquill

ah right fair nuff so,.....hm suppose ill be at the same then

There may be other things on but none of them are for just anyone to turn up to they are kept word of mouth and invites given to people who are going to the moots or meets ups.

There are many pagans who are still in the broom closet in this country and there is not a come one come all for a lot of events.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I'll be up at Tara, though not on the hill, over at Rath Lugh.

Hoping to get the other half to accompany me.

Jesjes wrote:
    I'll be up at Tara, though not on the hill, over at Rath Lugh.

Hoping to get the other half to accompany me.

hurray hurray the 1st of May,
    outdoor shagging starts today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

Thaedydal wrote:

Too cold. LOL
    i will be visiting friends.

Tis not too, shagging in a snowdrift is too cold.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Thaedydal wrote:
    Hahaha.

Unfortuntely I will be attending ceremony with my Dad and I think he's far too wise to fall for any "we're just going for a walk" tricks. Haha.

Advertisement