Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Episode descriptions for 3x19 - 3x21 [**CONTAINS SPOILERS**]

Options
  • 23-04-2007 7:58pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,668 CMod ✭✭✭✭

These are taken from an ABC press release which can be found here:
    http://www.abcmedianet.com/DNR/2007/pdf/dnr042307.pdf
    “LOST” WEDNESDAY, MAY 2 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) -- “The Brig” – A newly focused Locke breaks
    away from “The Others” in an attempt to persuade Sawyer to help rid them of a great nemesis that has
    caused nothing but pain in both of their lives. Meanwhile, a new island inhabitant discloses some shocking
    information about Oceanic Flight 815.
    “LOST” WEDNESDAY, MAY 9 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) -- “The Man Behind the Curtain” – Ben
    begrudgingly begins to introduce Locke to the secrets of the island, beginning with the mysterious Jacob.
    Meanwhile, Juliet's secret goes public.
    “LOST” WEDNESDAY, MAY 16
    (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) -- “Greatest Hits” – While Jack devises a plan to do away with “The Others” once and for all, Sayid uncovers a flaw in “The Others’” system that could lead to everyone’s rescue. But it requires Charlie to take on a dangerous task that may make Desmond’s premonition come true.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Wish I hadn't read that, but there you go,
    I guess that answers the Tallahassee question then

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It's looking very good. It's a pity there's only a few more episodes left in the season :(:(:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

SumGuy wrote:

Yeah, but if
    Anthony Cooper turns out to be the original Sawyer as has been suggested, how does Locke come to draw the link back, or is he told by Ben or another Other?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Wish they'd just skip over this Sun episode now and get onto the Locke one. Looks the business after the Sun one.

However,
    it's also a crying shame that Jack's got the finale, instead of Ben as previously predicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

I don't know, for once I'm actually looking forward to a Sun flashback!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

SumGuy wrote:

Yeah me too buddy, i feel dirty now :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,668 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

However,
    it's also a crying shame that Jack's got the finale, instead of Ben as previously predicted.

Maybe I'm crazy but
    I still think it's possible all these Jack-centric finale rumours are foiler. They all seem to be based on the same source, a comment made by the Exposé writers in the official Lost Magazine. Ben certainly isn't getting it but it might be someone else. But if it really is Jack as rumoured than I assume it's for something really big because if it's just more of Jack and his daddy problems I'll be mighty pissed!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,728 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

• Maybe how Penny knows exactly about the island and how Desmond is on it, or how he really got there?
    • Lockes opinion on what the others are at and what his plans are?
    • What happens to Juilet and Bens plans regarding the pregnant women?
    • And finally who is Jacob and what is the smoke?

I can only hope n wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

"to persuade Sawyer to help rid them of a great nemesis that has caused nothing but pain in both of their lives"
    I'd say that makes it fairly obvious that Locke's father is the original Sawyer and that Locke knows now, possibly told by Ben since he knows everything about everyone.
    Trilla wrote:
    Maybe how Penny knows exactly about the island and how Desmond is on it, or how he really got there?
    I'd guess that since Michael and Walt got off the island, that Penny made contact with them afterwards and got the rough location of the Island from them.
    Lockes opinion on what the others are at and what his plans are?
    Don't know about the Others but given, help rid them of a great nemesis, I'd say Locke's plan involves offing Daddy dearest.
    What happens to Juilet and Bens plans regarding the pregnant women?
    Seems Juliet is about to get found out anyway, wonder will Jack protect her still or feed her to the lions? Wonder if Jack's plan to rid them of the Others will be to use Juliet as some sort of bait perhaps?
    And finally who is Jacob and what is the smoke?
    Maybe Jacob, but doubtful we'll know any more about the Smog Monster.

Also, I hope you're right Sad Prof.

Advertisement