Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maximo Park - Our Earthly Pleasures

Options
  • 23-04-2007 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

What do you think of thie album? With tracks like our velocity and a fortnight's time this is an early runner for album of the year, and it'll be hard to beat.
    It is amazing and original from the very first song to the last.
    Better than Neon Bible for me...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I like it, havent listened to it many times yet but definitely not album of the year :eek: A good second album from all appearances though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Not a chance at album of the year for me. Havent heard it full, but from waht i ve heard not really great. Velocity goes through my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,089 ✭✭✭mada999

I think its real quality, although I'm not a fan of our velocity...
    far better than neon smible...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Yet another band joining Franz Ferdinand, Razorlight, Killers, Kasabian, Arctic Monkeys in the 2nd album syndrome category. The album hasn't grown on me like I hope it would. It's ok, nothing awful but nothing outstanding. Just not as good their debut.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

Thought the album was quite good - bit of a lull in the middle though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

What do you think of thie album? With tracks like our velocity and a fortnight's time this is an early runner for album of the year, and it'll be hard to beat.
    It is amazing and original from the very first song to the last.
    Better than Neon Bible for me...

I am loving the new album(books from boxes is defo the best song on it) but better then neon bible:eek: . No way! Maximo park are class live though!:D

Advertisement