Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sopranos - 6x15 - Remember When

Options
  • 23-04-2007 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭

Will be watching this tonight. Really looking forward to this episode. Things are gonna kick off big time. Anyone watch it yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

not a great episode really. kinda slow and it really didnt kick off but there is 6 more to go so they wouldnt do it this early. it is building up nicely though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Haven't seen it yet but i think this along with next few episodes are gonna be great. Tony needs to do something before things get out of hand with Phil and the others.
    I also think sonething is gonna happen with Chris and Tony because they are both paranoid that the other is out to get them.
    And tony needs to make some show of force before everybody loses all respect in his own camp for him especially after his lack of action after the vito thing

without ruining anything.... this episode is mainly to do with Paulie

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Is there not 9 episodes left after this?

no

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

Is there not 9 episodes left after this?

No, 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

I was disapointed, again. Hope we start seeing some action soon. I thought the story with Tony and Paulie was a bit stupid. We all knew he
    wouldn't pop him, but the flash backs to pussy were good.

Only 4 episodes left!!!!!!

http://www.tvrage.com/The_Sopranos/episode_list/?season=6

6x16 Chasing It
    6x17 Walk Like a Man
    6x18 Kennedy and Heidi
    6x19 The Second Coming

• Registered Users Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

I enjoyed this ep. Uncle Jr is one of my favourite characters. I like Paulie too but he really can be quite annoying and is more of a one-dimensional cartoon-like character than the others.
    Notice how in the last 3 eps Tony has possibly burnt his bridges with 3 people who might have been on his side. 1) Punch-up with Bobby, 2) convinces himself Chris-DUH-fur hates him, 3) almost whacks Paulie. Syl had better watch himself next week ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭thewing

Think Tony has been on this path for a long time, his struggles with leadership have basically meant he is on his own

I enjoyed it, the thing with the last ever few episodes is that anyone is liable to get whacked anytime....there's been a whacking in every episode so far....body count is well up...

daveg wrote:
    I was disapointed, again. Hope we start seeing some action soon. I thought the story with Tony and Paulie was a bit stupid. We all knew he
    wouldn't pop him, but the flash backs to pussy were good.

Only 4 episodes left!!!!!!

http://www.tvrage.com/The_Sopranos/episode_list/?season=6

6x16 Chasing It
    6x17 Walk Like a Man
    6x18 Kennedy and Heidi
    6x19 The Second Coming

look there are 9 episodes in the second part of season 6. 3 have been shown. the last two episodes' names just havnt been put out yet,.

http://www.lbracco.com/sopranos6b.htm

the only thing that is known about the final episode is that it is the first episode since the pilot that David chase writes and directs.

I advise not looking around further on that site becuase it has 'unconfirmed' spoilers most if which have been right up to now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I loved this episode. Uncle Jr. was excellent in it, and it was pretty sad how its turning out for him.

The Paulie - Tony thing was a slow burner, and with little pay-off. Undoubtedly it'll come up again in future episodes, as Tony's paranoia about Chris also will.

yea junior was brilliant in this. he is hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

Anyone else notice the Korean kid with anger problems story was scarily reminisent of what happened in Virginia? I know they filmed the episode ages ago, just a bit wierd.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

How was it "scarily reminisent"? He had no gun, it wasn't a university, and no one died.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

lol. Ok Not 'scarily reminiscent', but the connection came straight into my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Are you planning on gunning down some people :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭58o

guys any chance someone coul Pm me the name of your american friend who is kindly supplying you with these new sopranos episodes.

id edit that if i were you.

oh and is it because he is asian? :p

Advertisement