Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Coronas

Options
  • 22-04-2007 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭

I had heard about these guys before i had actually heard them and i was reluctant to follow along, but i must say after hearing them live i was instantly fond of their music. Superb vocals and music, and they write their own music too. They did do an excellent cover of My Love - JT ont he Strawberry alarm clock too not so long ago.

Anyone else heard them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭yevveh

saw them ages ago when they were Corona. They're decent at what they do (pop rock) but its not really my thing. Theyre getting fairly well known around Dublin by this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Is it just me or does anyone else find danny's voice incredibly annoying...the man sounds like a seal or otter, belongs back in the Antarctic :-)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Thread locked. Do not resurrect zombie threads

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement