Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help using an LCD Projector

Options
  • 22-04-2007 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,884 ✭✭✭✭

I have a Toshiba A100 laptop and I need to use an LCD Projector with it to give a presentation. When I connect to the projector I can't get the image onto the O/Head screen. I know I can use the function button with F5 but this brings up a screen with a few options on my laptop screen but I can't scroll over to the option I require.

I'm using Win XP.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,568 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

what options come up? can you use the tab (---->|) key to get to the option
    you need?

Most likely issue is that your laptop is putting nothing out or the resolution isn't compatible with the projector.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭ctc_celtic

my place of work has a LCD projector for meetings, i've seen quite a few laptops that wont display using the above methods, but i have noticed that if you close the lid of the laptop (not closed fully, just before it clicks shut) the desktop will display on the LCD, then when i lift the lid (screen) it keeps on displaying on the LCD.

Advertisement