Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GJP Festival sat & Boards MTT

Options
  • 22-04-2007 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭

Reminder:

Festival $100+$10 ebuy at 8pmh same time as the boards MTT.
    Password for the boards MTT is boards07.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭insafehands

Missed this by 3 mins :(

18 runners if anyone is interested.

Good luck all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭carrigeen

2nd in the qualifier , twice i was moving between tables and hit allin button with nothing , not sure how i did it but to do it twice is criminal fecking ipoker software:mad:

won the borads at least

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

carrigeen wrote:
    2nd in the qualifier , twice i was moving between tables and hit allin button with nothing , not sure how i did it but to do it twice is criminal fecking ipoker software:mad:

won the borads at least

That was ul. I led the boards game for so long and to go out the way i did was criminal. I bubbled the GJP FT and bubbled the boards game in 4th :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

carrigeen wrote:

won the borads at least

Go to Options and you can either remove the all in button or have a warning displayed for big bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Flushdraw wrote:
    That was ul. I led the boards game for so long and to go out the way i did was criminal. I bubbled the GJP FT and bubbled the boards game in 4th :mad:

UL in the GJP qualifier, but I'm amazed you didn't cash in the Boards MTT after I basically gave you all my chips:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭EARMUFFS

wp carrigeen..glad to see you used my chips well!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 thetiltmonster

I went out of the boards game pretty early. Was playing like a complete moron yesterday.
    I was already on a bit of a tilt after going out in the 2nd hand of the 100k Gtd (when my AQ couldn't hold up against an AJ on an AKQ board) and threw away 3/4 of my stack in the WSOP qualifier when I got caught on a big squeeze and my 97s couldn't outdraw AKo. went out a few hands later.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Whos playing the boards MTT tonight, I think I will make my debut tonight, ive been wanting to play them all along but something has always come up, its on at 8 tonight by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

love to play myself but in work now till tomorrow, as i have been for the last 3 sundays..... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭The_Chopper

Hey Mike,

Any chance you could put up a list of qualifiers for this,

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

Hey Mike,

Any chance you could put up a list of qualifiers for this,

Thanks

Qualifiers for the Festival sat?

8.30pm Mon-Sat $10+$1 rebuy 2 seats Gtd
    1pm & 2,30pm Sun $10+$1 rebuy 2 seats Gtd

Mon-Fri @ 8pm here is a freeroll for 5 tickets to the following nights $10+$1 rebuy - I think the last two winners of the Sunday Final have qualified via this route !

There will be some rebuy & Freezeout sats for tickets to festival without exes from next week.

Advertisement