Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S2S bridge

Options
  • 21-04-2007 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭

what this golden gate bridge for dublin I saw talked about in one of the free newspapers this week, I see stuff about the sutton to sandycove way, but I don't get where a bridge needs to be built?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,958 Mod ✭✭✭✭spacetweek

what this golden gate bridge for dublin I saw talked about in one of the free newspapers this week, I see stuff about the sutton to sandycove way, but I don't get where a bridge needs to be built?
    Not sure but according to this image there may be a new bridge built across the Liffey adjacent to the East Link since the latter bridge is unsuitable for cyclists.

Advertisement