Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pagan podcasts

Options
  • 21-04-2007 5:51pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I recently succumbed to the peer pressure and bought myself an ipod ;)

Just wondering if there are any good pagan podcasts be it music/chat or talk shows ("pagan music" tends to be a bit dodgy for my tastes) ?

I have managed to find one asatru show from the states which I've enjoyed listening to but would like to hear more.

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Crooked path podcasts :)

here there are currently 61 of them.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Interesting thanks. Anything a bit less wiccan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

That is not a Wiccan site it is a traditional witchcraft and pagan site.
    I don't know of any heathen sites that do podcasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

http://www.odinlives.org/

Though this may be the one from the States you already know about.

Archives are in mp3 IIRC.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Thanks HH, I used to listen to that one a few years ago but found it quite right wing with some of the guest speakers. Still the original Asatru radio show none the less. Maybe I'll give it another try.

(Actually a different one I had found, a bit more amateur than Odin Lives but entertaining all the same).

• Advertisement
Advertisement